USS.Roanoke NCC-2269 SFCQ1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USS. Roanoke is OUR Ship.

Go down

The USS. Roanoke is OUR Ship. Empty The USS. Roanoke is OUR Ship.

Post by RikerTitan9181 Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Attention Crew,

It has been 24 hours since I accepted the post as Acting CO of The USS. Roanoke.  

• First, LTJG. Shane is indisposed and cannot continue as CO at this time.  I do not know any more than this as that was all I was told.  

• Second, as one of the duties of acting CO is filling in our SPAR-I report for our ship.  One item on this is "Number of Members/Visitors Attending Meeting"  Since we are an Online Ship, is there a day and time that works best for us to all meet on possibly Google Meet for monthly meetings? Please comment below with suggestions.

• Last, I have past experience leading a base for another well-loved fandom group.  We learned very quickly that the base only continues if we all contribute.
    What do you want to see us participate or do as a ship?  Are there community or charity events you think we should look into?  Are there nearby conventions that we should go and conduct a recruitment table at?  Are there activities not covered under the previous two questions that you feel we should look into?  I want you to share your thoughts and together we can come up with a plan.

In closing, I hope you can accept me as your "acting" commanding officer and to help make the USS Roanoke a ship to be noticed in SFCQ1.

Thank-You.
RikerTitan9181
RikerTitan9181
LTJG/First Officer
LTJG/First Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum