The USS. Roanoke is OUR Ship.

Go down

The USS. Roanoke is OUR Ship.

Post by RikerTitan9181 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Attention Crew,

It has been 24 hours since I accepted the post as Acting CO of The USS. Roanoke.  

• First, LTJG. Shane is indisposed and cannot continue as CO at this time.  I do not know any more than this as that was all I was told.  

• Second, as one of the duties of acting CO is filling in our SPAR-I report for our ship.  One item on this is "Number of Members/Visitors Attending Meeting"  Since we are an Online Ship, is there a day and time that works best for us to all meet on possibly Google Meet for monthly meetings? Please comment below with suggestions.

• Last, I have past experience leading a base for another well-loved fandom group.  We learned very quickly that the base only continues if we all contribute.
    What do you want to see us participate or do as a ship?  Are there community or charity events you think we should look into?  Are there nearby conventions that we should go and conduct a recruitment table at?  Are there activities not covered under the previous two questions that you feel we should look into?  I want you to share your thoughts and together we can come up with a plan.

In closing, I hope you can accept me as your "acting" commanding officer and to help make the USS Roanoke a ship to be noticed in SFCQ1.

Thank-You.
RikerTitan9181
LTJG/First Officer
LTJG/First Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down